Re:Gender works to end gender inequity and discrimination against girls and women by exposing root causes and advancing research-informed action. Working with multiple sectors and disciplines, we are shaping a world that demands fairness across difference.
Re:Gender is seeking a Proposal Analyst and Writer to help research, analyze and develop funding proposals and persuasively communicate the Re:Gender’s mission and programs to a broad audience of funders, with an emphasis on foundations.This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, committed team of professionals as they grow the organization and execute the newly completed three-year strategic plan. This position reports directly to the Vice President for External Relations.
- Research, analyze and develop relationships with new and current major foundations, public and private funders and other prospective supporters.
- Prepare and submit grant proposals, including letters, proposals, budgets and presentations
- Manage, track and prepareacknowledgements and reports for all grants ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Research, manage and track cultivation of current and potential major donors. Assist VP for External Relations with outreach and cultivation of these prospects.
- Write fundraising content for bi-annualappeals, website, annual report and other fundraising materials.
- Work with Communications to ensure the Re:Gender website’s funder information iscurrent.
- Provide supportas needed in other fund development areas including, Awards Dinner, Corporate Circle and Presidents Circle.
- BA/BS Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least four years of fundraising experience with an emphasis on foundation cultivation
- Outstanding writing capabilities, particularly for grantproposals
- Strategic thinker with attention to detail; excellent written andoral communication skills; ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Very strong capacity to analyze and conduct research and organize information
- Ability to work independently, while possessing awareness as to when other resources, support or counsel may be required
- Ability to manage time while balancing competing priorities and committed to meeting deadlines
- Ability and willingness to work in a diverse environment
- Process and results orientation
- Flexibility, patience, a willingness to take on multiple tasks, efficiency, a friendly disposition, sense of humor and strong problem-solving skills
$46,000 plus health, dental, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance; pension plan (8% contribution with full vesting after 2 years); access to Transitcheck program; 12 paid holidays; 20 annual PTO days
Re:Gender considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or disability. Re:Gender is an equal opportunity employer.
Please visit our job listings page at www.regender.hiringthing.com  to apply for this position. Applications will be reviewed only if they include a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications, your résumé, two related writing samples, and a list of 3-4 references.
Given the anticipated interest in this position, it will be possible to respond only to those candidates who best match our needs. No phone calls please.